Mohd Dzurri Bin Bachok
MOHD DZURRI BIN BACHOK WAS BORN IN PONTIAN, JOHOR, SERVED AS A MUSIC TEACHER AT THE MALAYSIAN SCHOOL OF ART JOHOR AND HAS A BACHELOR OF MUSIC EDUCATION (UiTM). HAVE EXPERIENCE MORE THAN 10 YEARS IN THIS FIELD.
WHAT IS MY MISSION IN THE FIELD OF ART?
Music as a field of scientific and formal learning where I believe the field of art greatly influences human beings to apply, analyze, evaluate and create and can help human beings to think more creatively and always think outside the box.
WHAT POSSIBILITIES DO I HAVE?
1. Music Composition and Music Arranging 2. Music Performance 3. Music Production 4. Music Director
5. Music Education
WHAT IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO MY FIELD?
1. Author of KSSM Music Form 2, 3 and 4 textbooks for Sekolah Seni Malaysia, Education Technology Division (BTP) KPM.
2. Drafting panel and questions of Music Arts Assessment, KPM Malaysian Examinations Board
3. KSSM Syllabus Panel for Music Subjects, KPM Curriculum Development Division
4. E-teachers (Pedagogical recordings of teaching and learning)
5. Music composer of the National Music Camp in Johor, Kedah, Sabah and Sarawak
6. Composer and musician of the Royal Concert, Ministry of Education Malaysia in
Palace of Culture.
7. Production of KBAT Video (Flipped Classroom) for music subjects.
WHAT IS MY ACHIEVEMENT IN THE FIELD OF MUSIC?
1. Best Music Composition Award for national level Combo competition.
2. Keroncong Music Composition Award for the National Level Keroncong Festival.
3. Best Music Award at the Folkflore Music Festival, Prague, Czech Rep.
4. Music Director for Traditional Music Performance, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
5. Jury for music competitions organized by KPM
WHAT IS MY HOPE IN MUSIC?
I dream that all high school students in Malaysia can master music knowledge more widely in terms of knowledge of music theory, music appreciation, performing arts and music technology to help
the maturity of thinking of students towards higher and applying this knowledge of music to other academic subjects.